We are happy to say that 17 teams are registered for Strikeouts For Katie 2017! This is the fourth annual SFK tournament & we are excited for the games to begin on Saturday, August 26.
Even if you aren’t playing please stop down for some good food, to purchase raffle tickets, T-Shirts, and watch some of the games. We’ll be there all day Saturday and Sunday starting at 11:00!
STRIKEOUTS FOR KATIE is less than a week away. Here are few important housekeeping items:
- NO METAL CLEATS – There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- NO PETS – This is a Little League rule.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES – This is a Little League rule.
- Batters will start with one (1) strike – This is new this year. There are no walks and 3rd strike foul is an out.
As a reminder a complete list of rules can be found at “Rules & Regulations.”
This is a fundraiser and we’ll have plenty of food in the shack so please do not bring any outside food.
Here are the starting times for Saturday, August 26:
7:30 – 10:00 AM – REGISTRATION. All teams must report to the registration table at the ball park entrance to make sure every team is registered.
- Teams scheduled to play at 9:00 are to register their teams between 7:30 and 8:30 AM
- Teams scheduled to play at 10:15 or later are to register their teams no later than 10:00 AM
8:30 AM – OPENING CEREMONIES
9:00 AM – GAMES. The following teams will be playing at 9:00 AM.
No Glove No Love
Back Door Sliders
Pitches Be Crazy
10:15 AM – GAMES. The following teams will be playing at 10:15 AM.
Bats Hit Crazy
11:30 AM – GAMES.
Second round games